Access control T-18302
The T-18302 is an IP based fingerprint terminal work both in standalone and network mode, and it works with Access software for access control and time and attendance two applications.
The 4*4 keypad and LCD display make T-18302 easy to operate for standalone use, and wiegand output enable T-18302 to connect with any third party panel that support 26 bit wiegand, which offer the benefits for end user to enjoy fingerprint identification technology that is accurate, convenient and cost-effective.
Auxiliary input interface allows T-18302 to connect an external Source as smoke detector or emergency switch and enable a relevant linkage in the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal or open the door at the same time, this linkage function is very useful for fire
- 2 inch color display with graphical UI, easy for operation
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance & rejection of fingerprint
- TCP/IP or RS485 communications for various networking environment
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or switch
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
- Tamper-proofs switch and multiple alarm outputs
- Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
- Optional metal protection case for outdoor installation
- Multi-language customizable